Installing .ALX extension (USING BLACKBERRY DESKTOP MANAGER)
1. Download BB application or game raw file in .ALX format zipped with .COD files
2. Extract the .ALX and .COD file in a folder
3. Download Blackberry Desktop Manager.
4. Open Blackberry Desktop Manager and Connect your phone to your PC.
5. On your Blackberry Desktop Manager Menu, Click Application Loader.
6. You'll see the ADD | REMOVE APPLICATIONS select start, select Browse and navigate the folder containing the .ALX file you wish to install.
7. Make sure to check the boxes beside the file name and click next.
8. Wait for the installation process, when finished, your handset will reboot and the file will now turn into application. INSTALLING .JAD extension (USING PHONE'S MMC)
1. Just save the file on your Memory Card and navigate it through File Manager. (Make sure all the files together with .JAD file e.g .cod file is in your memory card).
2. Open the file and press DOWNLOAD, it will download and change to application. .JAR extension (OTA Download) 1. transfer the .jar file to your mmc.
2. make sure you are currently subscribe to your network BIS.
3. locate and click the .jar file to download and install
Share it Let Friends Know