Views: 315 Posts: 0 Started By: oladamats Last Poster: christipx2 Last Post Date: Jan 05, 2019

January 2, 2019 ( Post 1 )

The aim of this post is to tell you that WAEC Result Upgrade is a scam. I shall tell you why it is fake and why you should not do it with this post.

This is very important…

Failing WAEC is not actually the end of your education, but looking for means of upgrading your WAEC result to have A’s or looking for WAEC result upgrade sites will make you lose your hard-earned money to scammers and intelligent fraudsters.

Let me surprise you..

Over the years, Some self-acclaimed WAEC officials have been parading the internet to illegally draw off money from unsuspecting WAEC candidates claiming to help you do WAEC result upgrade.

They claim to have access to WAEC result database. So, they promise candidates that failed the May/June or WASSCE for private candidates exam to upgrade their insufficiencies.

Don’t get me wrong…

I clearly understand the pains of failing exams despite preparations, sleepless nights and the anxiety that comes with it. I also understand how depressed frustrated one can be when you fail an exam.

But attempting to do a WAEC result upgrade will further compound your miseries. Even WAEC Nigeria in the official Websites had warned about this.

Formats used by these fraudsters for WAEC result upgrade

According to Waec Info, Below is one of the format they use:

Why you should not do WAEC RESULT UPGRADE

It does not matter how convincing these scammers and fraudsters could be, moreover, they are after your money.

So, in order not to fall for WAEC result upgrade scam, this are the reasons why you should not do it.

It does not work and It is a scam.
You will eventually loose your little money
You could be jailed if caught patronizing them
It could lead to depression when you find out it does not work.
Overall, the end result of WAEC RESULT UPGRADE could be devastating.

Share it Let Friends Know

Make A Reply Below!

Desired Name:

Comment:

You Can Now Beautify Your Posts With
BBcodes || Smileys