Views: 453 Posts: 0 Started By: oladamats Last Poster: AntonRorge Last Post Date: Mar 26, 2019

March 24, 2019 ( Post 1 )

Simi who excitedly talked about her role in a new movie by Kunle Afolayan 'Mokalik', described herself as a goofball who makes lots of jokes. The singer who spoke in an interview with Sunday Scoop said;

“I am excited to be a part of this project. It helped me to come out of my shell and my comfort zone. I had to speak Yoruba throughout the movie and that was like the hardest thing for me to do. I also had to use some proverbs. But it still felt natural. It didn’t seem like anything was forced.”

Simi who described herself as a goofball who makes lots of jokes, added that people don't take her for granted even with that. “These things come naturally to me. I am a goofball and I make a lot of jokes. I am very light-hearted; I really don’t like stress. But I always make sure I get my job done, even if it means staying up all night. Nobody can take me for granted because I get the work done, and that’s what counts,” she said.

Share it Let Friends Know

Make A Reply Below!

Desired Name:

Comment:

You Can Now Beautify Your Posts With
BBcodes || Smileys